Introducing the first modular storage system designed for humans - humangear Stax.
All humangear Stax is a modular system of watertight stacking containers that click together with a simple, quick 180-degree twist for effortless organization. Each container features its own leak-tight lid, and there's a removable ClipHandle on top. Take one, take a bunch - it's your stuff, take what you want.
The humangear Stax container system was designed with all sorts of uses in mind. That's why all containers are FDA food-safe, dishwasher-safe, and microwave-safe (although, make sure to remove the lid before microwaving). The lids even have silicone gaskets for superior sealing. We know that there's nothing worse than having your soup or hummus leak in transit. The silicone seal can let you rest easy - just make sure the side ribs align when closing, giving you a visual confirmation of sealing. The lids of each size securely fit onto the container bases - no more lost lids!
Also available in the XL EatSystem for lunch on the go.
- Containers and lids are made from an FDA food-safe #5 PP
- Containers all click together and open/close with a simple 180-degree twist
- Lids have silicone gaskets for superior sealing
- Microwave-safe containers
- Lids click onto container bases to help stop them getting lost
- Cylindrical form factor slips easily into pockets, water bottle holders, etc.
- Easy-clean thanks to the heavily rounded container bases
- ClipHandle securely attaches to a backpack
- Length : 4 cm
- Width : 4 cm
- Height : 17 cm