Your security is one of our highest priorities. We have taken every possible measure to give absolute security to our customers in their dealings with us. Information on this website is protected by state-of-the-art encryption and firewall technology. This provides a safe, sound and secure transaction environment for commerce on the Internet. Information submitted to private areas of our website is secured using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software. SSL technology locks information passed from you to this website in an encrypted envelope. This makes it almost impossible to be intercepted by an unauthorised party, as long as your web browser and local network support the use of encrypted data transmissions. SSL is the system that is used by all reputable e-commerce sites.
During checkout and in Your Account, our servers and your computer encrypt (scramble) everything that you enter into your computer, such as credit card and address details. As data is encrypted, other computers are unable to make sense of it, therefore keeping this information private.
You will usually know when transmitted data is safe by the appearance of a security notice when you enter a secure page. In addition, a secure icon will appear within your web browser. This is normally either a key or lock icon, depending on the web browser software you are using. Secure web pages can also be identified by their URL: they begin with ‘https://’, while standard pages begin with ‘http://’.
• What data do we collect?
• How do we collect your data?
• How will we use your data?
• How do we store your data?
• What are your data protection rights?
• What are cookies?
• What types of cookies do we use?
• How to manage your cookies
• Privacy policies of other websites
• How to contact us
• How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
His Gifts collects the following data:
• Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number)
• Address details for billing and shipping
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide His Gifts with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
• Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
• Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
• Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.His Gifts may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources, when you place an order for the products we offer via these services:
How will we use your data?
His Gifts collects your data so that we can:
• Process your order, manage your account.
• Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
When His Gifts processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
His Gifts securely stores your data within a SaaS cloud product, that has passed a SAS 70 Type II audit, is certified for PCI-DSS and is EU-US Safe Harbor certified.
His Gifts will keep your personal identification information for 30 days or other such time that is necessary to provide the products or services you have agreed to receive. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data by removing all personal identification information stored.
His Gifts would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop His Gifts from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please unsubscribe directly from any marketing message received directly from us.
What are your data protection rights?
His Gifts would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request from His Gifts copies of your personal data.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that His Gifts correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request His Gifts complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that His Gifts erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that His Gifts restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to His Gifts processing your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that His Gifts transfer the data that we have collected to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our website, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
• Keeping you signed in
• Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
• Functionality – His Gifts uses these cookies so that we recognise you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
• Advertising – His Gifts uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. His Gifts sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com
Call us: +61 8 6262 2089
Or write to us at: PO Box 3009, BASSENDEAN DC WA 6942, Australia.
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that His Gifts has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner (OAIC).
Post: GPO Box 5218 Sydney NSW 2001, Australia.
Address: Level 3, 175 Pitt Street Sydney NSW 2000, Australia.