Despite all odds, for those of you who hung on to their video collection of yore, the VHS-to-CD Digital Converter will bring it to life and sound once again in a new format. The new digital avatar is guaranteed to give you complete satisfaction and joy that you didn't let go of your analogue collection.
With the powerful video recording and editing system in your hand, the VHS-to-CD Digital Converter lets you make your own movies from most A/V sources. Gift this cool gadget to anyone who needs a trigger to catapult them into the digital age. Order online and invite mums and dads to play their video collection on your laptop. The VHS-to-CD Digital Converter propels you into the digital world where you can preserve your collection for posterity with ease and reliability.
The VHS-to-CD Digital Converter pack allows you to copy and save the audio and visual output from a number of devices to your computer (or straight to CD/DVD) using the included hardware (featuring video in, s-video in and left & right audio inputs). It currently comes bundled with CyberLink PowerDirector 6, CyberLink PowerProducer 4 and an ImageDJ CD featuring CG PAK and DV LOOPS.
- Pentium-IV 1.6GHz or higher
- 256 MB RAM or higher of system memory
- An available USB port (preferably USB 2.0)
- Graphics card (must support DirectX 9.0c or above)
- Sound card (AC97 compatible sound card)
- 1GB of free hard drive space
- CD-ROM drive (for software installation)
- CD or DVD burner (if intending on copying from your computer to CD or DVD)
- Supports Microsoft Windows XP/Vista
- Drivers for Mac OS X 10.4+ are included but the capture software is not included
- Length : 20 cm
- Width : 15.5 cm
- Height : 7.5 cm
- Volume : 2325 mL