The Camelbak Crux Lumbar reservoir delivers you with high-flow hydration whilst keeping its weight positioned low on your back for better stability in the saddle or on a trail. First of all, its Big Bite valve is easy to use and self-seals after each drink, and the leak-proof lever offers water when you need it, and prevents leaks when you don't. Its large access port makes it easy to clean and fill, and the Quick Link system lets you easily disconnect the drink tube and remove the reservoir from your pack (an auto shutoff valve prevents leakage). Camelbak recommends you wash your reservoir with hot water and mild soap and let dry after each use, but, adding to an already stacked feature list, the Crux is made with Hydroguard antimicrobial technology which inhibits the growth of bacteria in the bladder and casing.
- 20% more water per sip
- Lumbar design shifts water weight to your lower back for more stability on the trail
- Leak-proof cap is easier to open and close
- On/off lever lets you seal your drinking tube shut with one hand
- Hydroguard technology inhibits the growth of bacteria in the reservoir and tube
- Big bite valve self-seals after each drink, eliminating annoying drips
- 100% free of BPA, BPS and BPF