Blood can be scary, but it doesn't have to be if you understand what's really going on! The blood cell soft toy kit by Giant Microbes contains five different types of cute plush toy blood cells with educational information to help us all learn about our blood (hint: there's a lot more going on in there than you might expect!).
This science toy kit is suitable for everyone age 3 and older and will help understanding about the different types of blood cells and what they do to help our bodies work. It's a useful tool for teachers or a fun educational toy for kids at home and makes a great gift for any occasion!
The five types of cells included in the kit are: red blood cells, white blood cells, antibodies, platelets and plasma. Red blood cells contain hemoglobin which transports oxygen and makes our blood appear red. White blood cells (also known as leukocytes) help fight germs and infections while antibodies do similar work for the immune system by identifying foreign substances (antigens) inside the body. Platelets cause the blood to clot and they are part of what makes a scab and starts the healing process when we get hurt. Lastly plasma cells form the clear liquid that transports waste products and carries the other types of blood cells around the body.
Order a blood cells toy kit today and prepare to have fun learning more about human blood along with your child!
- Blood Cells Themed Gift Box featuring 5 mini microbes
- Red Blood Cell, White Blood Cell, Plasma, Platelet, Antibody
- MATERIALS: Plush from all new materials. Stuffed with polyester fibre fill
- CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Surface washable: sponge with water & soap, air dry
- PACKAGING: Each plush microbe includes a printed card with fun, educational and fascinating facts about the actual microbe or cell.
- SAFETY: Meets or exceeds U.S. and European standards for safety. For ages 3 and up.
- Length : 20 cm
- Width : 20 cm
- Height : 20 cm
- Volume : 8000 mL