Nailed It is an adult party game where players get to celebrate relatable stereotypes we see in our everyday lives. Players will each be given 6 category cards to start the game. On these each card, there are items from 4 categories: location, food, clothing, and ailment.
Players will be challenged to create a story about why a category item (location, food, clothing, or ailment) in their hand is the best fit for the selected Stereotype. Stories can be simple or complex, logical or far-fetched. It's up to the judge to decide!
Once a judge picks their favorite story and awards the player the Nailed It that stereotype card.
However - be aware that there are several Drop the Hammer cards players might have. If a player "drops the hammer," the judge must pick a different winner for that round.
The role of judge goes around the table. For 6+ players, the first player to earn three stereotype cards wins the game. For 5 or less players, 5 stereotype cards wins.
- The Hilarious Adult Party Game Where You Create Funny Stories About Relatable Stereotypes. All Non-Offensive Of Course Such As: Geek, Cat Lady, and Brown-Noser.
- The Judge Flips Over A Stereotype Card And Rolls The Giant Foam Die To Select The Category For The Round: Location, Food, Clothing, Or Ailment. Players Select A Category Card From Their Hand And Create A Funny Story Of What Item Best Matches That Stereotype.
- Stories Can Be Simple Or Complex, Logical Or Silly. No Matter What You Are Guaranteed The Goal Is To Get The Judge To Laugh And Pick You.
- It Takes 2 Minutes To Learn And You Can Play With Up To 12 People.
- Over 500 Unique Illustrations On 168 Cards, And A Giant Foam Die.
- This Game Was Created For Ages 17+.
- Length : 20 cm
- Width : 6 cm
- Height : 15 cm
- Volume : 1800 mL