At the end of The Dunwich Legacy cycle, and near the end of your path to abject madness, Lost in Time and SpaceA is the climactic sixth Mythos Pack in the first full-length Arkham Horror: The Card GameA campaign!
Lost in Time and Space introduces a new scenario full to bursting with otherworldly chaos, non-Euclidean geometry, and menacing, extradimensional entities possessed of incomprehensible powers.
You'll find player cards strong enough that you just might have a chance to survive.
And for those who play it as the capstone of The Dunwich Legacy campaign, the scenario's also littered with effects that call back to the decisions you've made.
It is an adventure, a reckoning, and a descent into madness.
- Product 1: A mythos pack expansion for the hot cooperative LCG, Arkham horror: the card game
- Product 1: Introduces a scenario that stands alone or serves as the climactic final chapter in The Dunwich Legacy campaign
- Product 1: Investigators scramble to hold onto their sanity as they look for a way home from a realm beyond terrestrial comprehension
- Product 1: Twenty-four new player cards (two copies each of twelve different cards) are powerful enough that investigators just might survive their journey
- Product 2: The fifth Mythos Pack in The Dunwich Legacy cycle for Arkham Horror: The Card Game
- Product 2: The investigators must stop a magical ritual while reality is breaking apart all around them
- Product 2: Challenges players to find their way through an ever-changing forest
- Product 2: Twenty-eight player cards (two copies each of fourteen different cards) allow investigators to make good use of the experience they've earned through their campaign
- Length : 20 cm
- Width : 20 cm
- Height : 20 cm
- Volume : 8000 mL